Every Kindergarten Subscription Includes:
The first 12 episodes of our new kindergarten series will be dedicated to helping your students become good classroom citizens. Use these episodes to teach your students about hand raising, standing in line, having a listening body, and more!
Similar to our first grade episodes, these 5-6 minute episodes will focus on a positive character trait and a significant figure who exemplifies that trait.
The supplementals will reinforce the character development lessons taught in each episode through activities that promote reading fluency, fine motor development and more!
Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten.
What Teachers are Saying:
Why Use The Character Tree?
- Give your classroom a common language when discussing positive character traits and individual growth
- Many students may not be getting these valuable lessons at home
- Very cost effective – consider not only the videos but the supplemental materials included. At $1.64 per episode the cost savings are huge as supplemental materials alone would be over $250
- Easy to incorporate into your classroom schedule since each episode takes under 6 minutes to view. No prep – just watch!
- Introduction of The Character Tree Band and songs about classroom citizenship